Total amount of hit points on the teams for World of Tanks 184.108.40.206
- Written by tratatank, locastan
- Category: Mods
- Hits: 5904
Often, despite the advantage in the number of allies, your team in battle can easily lose if the advantage in terms of the total strength on the side of the enemy. This situation is familiar, if not all, then to many players of World of Tanks. And it was for a more detailed analysis of the situation on the battlefield that the creators of the modifications came up with the presented mod "Total for World of Tanks 220.127.116.11", displayed at the top of the combat interface, allowing you to really assess the situation in battle.
The player can choose from two types of display - a graphical interface with digital symbols and a full text with signs ">" and "<".
Also, the mod has an additional function that displays two additional indicators on the monitor screen - the amount of damage needed to receive the "Main Caliber" medal, as well as the average damage on your tank on the server.
Attention! If you have already installed the XVM mod - this indicator will not work correctly and you will need to make some changes to the configuration. Just follow the instructions below:
- Open the XVM configuration folder (for example, res_mods/configs/xvm/your config/) and open the file battle.xc for editing in a text editor;
- Find the line hideTeamTextFields;
- If the line to the right is true, change the word to false;
- Save the changes and restart the game client.
Copy the mods folder to the World of Tanks folder.